Tuesday, October 9, 2018

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


 As I mentioned before, my daughter decided to use the September Paper Pumpkin kit for her class treats for Halloween.  She did have some leftover pieces so today and tomorrow I will share a few alternative ideas with you.


For these cards, I cut down the treat bags and wrapped them around some card stock before decorating with the other elements in the kit.


The full picture of the card above did not want to upload so you can just get an idea on the closeup.  I added a piece of Black foil sheets embossed with the Tin Tile folder and a piece of Gray Granite card stock, otherwise the elements are all from the kit.








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!