Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Just a Note


I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have made with the Graceful Glass designer vellum. Again like I did on the other cards I have shown you, I added some Whisper White card stock behind the vellum to make the colors pop out.  This time my background is the Wood Textures designer series paper matted on some Basic Black card stock. 


My sentiment is stamped on a piece of Old Olive and comes from the Wishing You Well stamp set.


Supplies:
Wishing You Well
Night of Navy ink
Old Olive, Basic Black, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
Graceful Glass designer vellum
Stampin' Blends
Wood Textures designer series paper stack



Graceful Glass 6" x 6"  (15.2 x 15.x cm) Designer Vellum
Graceful Glass 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.X Cm) Designer Vellum 146344
Price: $11.00
Beautiful stained glass imagery perfect for coloring. As it's vellum paper you can create stunning stained-glass effects with it!

* 24 vellum sheets: 2 each of 12 single-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!