Friday, October 26, 2018

October Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


Here are a couple alternative card ideas using the October Paper Pumpkin kit.  For the first one, I cut down one of the tri-fold bases and used the watercolored part of it as a card layer...


All the elements of the card are still from the Paper Pumpkin kit...


On this one, I used the tri-fold card that I cut the piece off of for the card above and added a piece of Basic Gray card stock behind the laser cut layer.  


Again, all of the pieces of the card (except the Basic Gray card stock) are included in the kit...


You can get your own surprise box in the mail next month if you order by November 10th!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!