Monday, October 29, 2018

Miracles


I recently needed a card for someone who was having twins and decided to use the Wonderful Moments stamp set.  When I stamped the sentiment, I decided to make a little change to the last word - miracle so I didn't ink up the exclamation point at the end and added and s and an exclamation point with my Basic Black marker.


I used the Soft Suede and Call Me Clover Stampin' Blends to color in the image of the expectant mother and some Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper in the background.


Supplies:
Wonderful Moments
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite, Pool Party card stock
Twinkle Twinkle dsp
Stitched Shapes framelits



Wonderful Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set
Wonderful Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set 147529
Price: $26.00
There are many wonderful moments in life. With this stamp set you can make them even more unforgettable.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 20 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!