Saturday, February 22, 2014

Make a Wish Cupcake!

 
This is my first attempt with the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and I have to say I had some trouble the first time with removing the card stock from the metal.  As I attempted it a second time, I thought about wax paper, but didn't have any in my stamp room so I tried a plastic Stampin' Up! bag instead thinking it might work like the wax paper...perfect!  It came out very easily this time...

 
Behind the Hexagon Hive, I have a layer of Whisper White that was embossed with the Stripes Impressions folder and then I added a scrap of Watercolor Wonder designer series paper on the top and my stamped images.

 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Another Great Year
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana card stock
Black Stazon, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush ink
hexagon punch
Watercolor Wonder designer series paper
Hexagon Hive thinlit
Stripes impressions folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!