Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello Kitty...?

 
Our Late Night Stampers Challenge right now is punch art and I have to admit that is not something I like to play with because I am not very good at it.  In fact, if I didn't tell you in the title what my punch art was, I am not sure you would even know, LOL!

 
For the Hello Kitty punch art piece, I used the Extra Large Oval for the head, 5 petal flower (retired) for the ears, small heart and itty bitty shapes circle for the bow, owl punch for the eyes and the angled tag topper punch for the nose. 

 
Maybe the whiskers should be longer?  Oh well, I will stick to things I am better at I think! Come over and see the rest of the team's samples and join in the challenge
 
Supplies:
Starburst Sayings
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Basic Black, Red Glimmer, Daffodil Delight card stock
Basic Black marker, Strawberry Slush ink
Quatrefancy specialty paper
Starburst framelits
Island Indigo bakers twine
paper tea lace doilies
extra large oval punch
small heart punch
itty bitty punches
 angled tag topper punch
5 petal flower punch
owl punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!