Sunday, February 2, 2014

You & Me

 
I was playing with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and layers on this card by using a strip of Strawberry Slush that was about 1 3/4" and one of Whisper White that was 2".  They are just so much fun to play with!

 
The sentiment comes from Countless Sayings 2 and is stamped in Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush.  I placed both the you and me stamps on the same block and stamped them at the same time over the ampersand.

 
A little bit of 5/8" natural Chevron ribbon and Quatrefancy specialty paper and the card is good to go!
 
Supplies:
Countless sayings 2
Pool Party, Whisper white, Strawberry Slush card stock
Strawberry Slush and Island Indigo ink
Quatrefancy specialty paper
Honeycomb folder
Scalloped tag topper punch
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!