Monday, February 3, 2014

Love you More

 
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I happen to love it because it is also my anniversary!  Today I am using the other tag topper punch - the Angled one for a fun card made with some scraps of Fresh Prints designer series paper.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE that we have some options for smaller paper stacks lately, they work wonderfully for cards that way!

 
I punched a small heart out of my Whisper White layer instead of adding a punched image to it and then put the Real Red behind it.

 
Supplies:
Love you More
Coastal Cabana ink
Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana card stock
Fresh Prints designer series paper
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
linen thread
Angled Tag Topper punch
Small heart punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!