Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love you

 
More playing around with the Petal Parade (SAB) stamp set on this card using one of the designs as an outside border.

 
My sentiment comes from the Best of Love stamp set and I added some twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory kit (SAB) for a little fun as well.
 
 
The flower was stamped once on the card stock base and twice on scrap paper so I could cut out the two layers you see here.
 
Remember to find those FREE sale-a-bration sets here!
 
Supplies:
Petal Parade
Best of Love
Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Primrose Petals ink
Whisper White and So Saffron card stock
Sweet Sorbet accessory kit
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!