Friday, February 28, 2014

Peachy Keen

 
The On Film framelits look like they will be so much fun to play with!  This is the first attempt with them and I just used the large frame and arrow for this card pairing them with a Starburst framelit.

 
The Sale-a-bration Decorative dots folder is so much fun I can't stop using it so that is the background for this card!  Now to find someone to give this fun little card to...

 
Supplies:
Peachy Keen
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red card stock
Real Red, Soft Suede, Pool Party ink
On Film, Circles and Starburst framelits
Decorative Dots folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!