Thursday, February 27, 2014

Easter Blessings

 
Ok, we are still a ways away from Easter, but I had to get some of those great tulips on a card to keep me from thinking about the deep freeze we are living in so much of the time this winter!

 
The Blessed Easter image is stamped with Black Stazon and then I colored in the image with Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush.

 
I kept the card pretty simple and used a layer of Whisper White that was embossed with the Stripes folder behind the black card stock.
 
Supplies:
Blessed Easter
Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Pink Pirouette, Stazon Black, Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding ink
Stripes impressions folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!