Friday, February 21, 2014

Toes in the Sand

 
While I will probably make a mini album of our trip to Cancun at some point, I wanted to use My Digital Studio to capture this moment.  Joe doesn't normally wear flip flops (in fact he hates them!) but I bought him a pair to use in Mexico and had to take a picture of it to show the kids!  He isn't actually wearing them in the picture, but they are in his hands...

 
My background is Coastal Cabana that I reduced the opacity on and then I added an image from the Eclectic Overlays brush stamp set and made it the same color, but just a little darker.  I thought the cork embellishments from the Sweet Sorbet accessory kit would look good with the sand and I also used a twine bow from the same collection.
 
A couple of altered flag punches and some embellishments from the This Makes Me Happy Collection...add a title and journaling and there you go!  I don't pretend to be an expert with My Digital Studio, but I like to play with it!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!