Sunday, February 16, 2014

January My Paper Pumpkin Cards

 
I have found the My Paper Pumpkin kits to be great for when I am having a creative block and while that doesn't happen all that often, they help me to come up with some new ideas.  

 
The January kit was fun to play with and I added some images from the Best of Love stamp set.

 
A few deco label and banner framelits also made their way into the cards...

 
and of course I had  few pieces left over to use on other things or share with my kids for their creative projects.


Don't forget, you can sign up any time for the little creative escapes!  Just go to my personal My Paper Pumpkin website and get started!

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!