Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love your Smile

 
It is fun to scrap different subjects once in awhile even though I have enough pictures of my kids to fill scrapbooks from here to the moon!  These are my sister's girls and I just love the sepia tone on the picture of them.
 


 
I chose to use the Photopolymer stamp set, Countless sayings 1, for my title and I added the "smile" from Happy Day to complete it.

 
 I wanted to add an Oval Accent die as part of the page so I embossed one with the Chevron folder and added it to the edge, cutting off a portion of it.  A little Retro Fresh designer series paper and washi tape, hearts collection die cuts and and In Color Boutique detail finish off the page.
 
Supplies:
Countless Sayings 1
Happy Day
Soft Suede ink
Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede and Coastal Cabana ink
Retro Fresh designer series paper and washi tape
Hearts collection Framelits
Ovals Accent die
Chevron Folder
Big Shot
In color boutique detail
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!