Friday, February 7, 2014

Lovely Spiral Spins

 
 
My daughter received a Spirograph kit for Christmas last year and this stamp set called Spiral Spins looks just like the designs you can make with that kit, so she loves the set for sure!
 
 
I paired it with the Sale-a-bration set called You're Lovely (shop here to get it for free!) and some Gold Sequin trim.

 
Supplies:
You're Lovely
Spiral Spins
Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral and so Saffron card stock
Marina Mist, So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi ink
Deco Label framelits
Gold Sequin Trim
1 3/8" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!