Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mosaic Hello


I am going to miss the Quatrefancy specialty designer series paper when it retires!  It was nice to see this pattern with some little color differences in the Project Life Everyday Adventures collection though :) 
 

 
On the Island Indigo piece of card stock, I stamped with the same color and just used the same mosaic image three times stamping a little more of the image off the card stock each time. 
 
There are little candy dots added to the punched out mosaic elements for a little color and fun!
 
Supplies:
Peachy Keen
Mosaic Madness
Quatrefancy specialty designer series paper
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Strawberry slush, Island Indigo card stock
Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush ink
Brights candy dots
Mosaic punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!