Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Science Experiment

 
Well, I sat down and completed a page using the Project Life photo pockets page and the Everyday Adventure kits including the My Digital Studio version.  I have to say I like how it turned out, but it took me a lot longer to put together than my usual pages, probably because I was over thinking too much.

 
I chose two elements that were done in My Digital Studio in addition to the kits that are ready to go. 

 
Generally, I like to have a lot of pictures on some of my pages (because I take way too many, LOL!) so I figured out a way to add 5 into this page.

 
I definitely need more play time, but will probably have to wait until after potato planting! 

 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio - Everyday Adventures
Project Life Everyday Adventures kits
Photo pockets and pages
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!