Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wheely Sweet

 
The stamp set I am using today isn't a new one, but it is in the new catalog along with the embossing folder and designer series paper.
 
Cycle Celebration is a fun set that can be used for several different occasions, but for this card I chose friendship.

 
My accents are the items that are retiring (so get them quick before it is too late!!) - the hang up cute clip and stitched satin Summer Starfruit ribbon.
 
Supplies:
Cycle Celebration
Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate ink
Alphabet press folder
Hang up cute clips
Summer Starfruit stitched satin ribbon
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!