Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wonderful

 
Project Life
 
As wonderful as Stampin' Up!'s new partnership with Becky Higgins and Project Life is...I have a lot to learn.  I have friends who have been doing Project Life things for awhile, but it is not something I have ever really even considered so...for now I am playing with the pieces in other ways :) 


 
I used some of the elements from the Everyday Adventure series on this layout of my niece, Greta.  You can also faintly see that I used the Circles framelits and a Coastal Cabana marker to make some light circles behind the layers.

 
The Strawberry Slush piece behind the picture is a framelit from the Card and Labels project life collection and there are several items from the card collection as well that I cut into smaller pieces.
 
I can tell that this is going to be a fun learning process :)  You can see the items available right now below and there will be more to come in the new catalog that goes live June 1st! 
 
http://kristinsobolik.stampinup.net

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!