Friday, May 2, 2014

Brand New Niece

 
Well, she isn't quite brand new anymore being born the end of January, but this project was created for an event that would have taken place during Sale-a-bration.  Hopefully the event will be rescheduled soon, but since we only use products available at the time of the event and many of the items in this project were from Sale-a-bration it wouldn't still be used and I just wanted to share it anyway.  Whew, long explanation...
 
My sister - in - law and her husband welcomed a new little girl to their family a few months ago and I thought using the Heartfelt banner kit from Sale-a-bration for a layout would be fun.  

 
 

 
The paper tea lace doily is sewn onto the canvas banner piece with linen thread in the picture above. 

 
Each of the felt balls on the second page were cut in half before they were attached, a little bit messy to do, but it turned out pretty fun.




"Brand new" was stamped on the essentials wooden element piece with Pear Pizzazz ink.
 

 
More banner pieces and a close up of the half felt ball...
 
 
Finally, I made a card to go along with the layout using the same theme and products.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Heartfelt Banner Kit (SAB)
Baby, We've Grown
Fresh Prints dsp stack
Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz ink
Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake card stock
Paper tea lace doilies
essentials wooden elements
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!