Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Peachy Keen

 
 
I had to sneak this one in before the stamp set I used is unavailable so I am sending out two posts today. 
 
I will fully admit that I am not the most organized scrapbooker and I think it comes from the fact that I started when my kids were a few years old and tried to go backwards and forwards with and get it all in.  That being said, sometimes I scrap pictures more than once, LOL!  I do have separate books for each of my children so that is generally not a big deal, but since my sister doesn't scrapbook I can also pass along some pages with duplicate pictures if I need to :)

 
I wanted to focus on the fun picture of my nieces on this layout and just added some colorful accents around it.

 
The stamped images come from Peachy Keen (Occasions catalog) and I have used the On Film Framelits for a few of the pieces as well as the Ovals Framelits for the title piece.

 
More of that thick Strawberry Slush baker's twine, some Sale-a-bration cork adhesive pieces and My Paper Pumpkin kit baker's twine...

 
Some delicate details lace tape, basic rhinestones and In Color boutique details finish out the elements.
 
Supplies:
Peachy Keen
Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Lullaby designer series paper
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush card stock
Delicate details lace tape
Basic Rhinestones
Cork adhesive pieces
In color boutique details
Strawberry Slush thick baker's twine
In Color designer series paper stack 2013-2015
On Film Framelits
Ovals collection framelits
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!