Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Live for the Moments...


This is another quote I ran across on Pinterest at one time or another and wasn't sure where I would use it at the time.  For this project, I went into My Digital Studio and used the Downtown Grunge collection to make the background, frame and tape before I added the quote to the middle. 
 

 
After printing, I cut it out and added it to a piece of Basic Black that I had stamped some Gorgeous Grunge images on with the Illuminate Glimmer watermark ink. 

 
The printed image is popped up with dimensionals and I took the glass piece out of the 8" x 8" frame. 

 
Supplies:
8" x 8" frame
My Digital Studio - Downtown Grunge
Gorgeous Grunge
Illuminate Glimmer watermark ink
Basic Black card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!