Thursday, May 1, 2014

2012-2014 In Colors

 
I thought about using this card as one of my stamp club projects this month, but decided against it since it wouldn't be very nice to use colors and products that might already be gone from the retiring list.  Of course, you can substitute any colors you choose with the same layout  as well.

 
The lines and circles image is stamped with Soft Suede, but the ball decorations use Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse.
 
Supplies:
Happy Congratulations
Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse card stock
Soft Suede, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse ink
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!