Saturday, May 24, 2014

Springtime Hello

 
Well, our weather finally seems to be straightening itself out and spring seems to be here so I thought I would share a Springtime Hello card with you!  

 
One of my favorite designer series paper packs that will be retiring is Modern Medley, mostly for the music!  I paired it with some Cherry Cobbler card stock and Silver Glimmer paper. 

 
One card uses Watercolor Wonder washi tape and the other some linen thread as an accent - I like them both though!
 
Supplies:
Too Kind
Springtime Hello
Modern Medley dsp
Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Champagne glimmer paper
Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight ink
Chalk Talk framelits
Modern Label punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!