Thursday, May 29, 2014

May My Paper Pumpkin

 
A rain delay in the planting gave me some time to work and play in my stamp room again so I grabbed the May My Paper Pumpkin kit first!  This kit makes 4 standard size cards and two small ones (and I had some leftovers when I was done).  

 
I used a few stamps from previous kits as well when I stamped, but stayed with Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake as my ink colors. 

 
Some of the self adhesive pieces in the kit I left as is and others I cut down to different sizes.  I added a button or two, but that was about it, the kit had some fun little candy dots and baker's twine for accessories.

 
My cards are variations on those pictured in the kit, but that is the fun thing about the My Paper Pumpkin kits...you can copy the sample exactly or go out on your own and alter things as you choose!

 
If these look like fun, you can go here and start your subscription today!  The kits come once a month and you can cancel or suspend your service any time you choose.  For just $19.95 (shipping included, but tax is added), you have a fun little escape each month and inks and stamps left to use another day!

 
The kits make great gifts as well for anyone from beginner to experienced stamper (kids too!).

 
I hope you enjoyed these samples!
 
Have a wonderful day!!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!