Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May Stamp Club


Time for stamp club projects again!  I used several of the 2013-2015 In Colors this time around since I knew they would be available when the new catalog comes out.  May is sometimes hard to plan projects for - before the catalog retires, but also before I have new product to create samples.
 
 
The layout uses the Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar along with the coordinating dsp stack.

 
I chose the Lovely as a Tree stamp set for the background on this card and Trust God for my sentiment, throwing in some Soho Subway dsp and the Honeycomb folder.

 
The final project uses the Blessed Easter stamp set and is sentiment free.

 
Supplies:
Blessed Easter, Trust God, Lovely As a Tree
Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding ink
Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stock
In Color 2013-2015 dsp stack
Decorative Label punch
Honeycomb folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!