Thursday, May 22, 2014

Off the Grid Wishes

 
I guess I was in the mood for some grunging and sponging when I put this one together!  It started with a piece of Epic Day This is That designer series paper and then I decided to add a layer that had some hexagons sponged into it over the top.  

 
I took a die cut made with the Hexagon Hive thinlit and used it as a template for the sponging, then I added some more sponging, Off the Grid images and some splatters from Gorgeous Grunge.

 
The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants and I added a little Gorgeous Grunge and sponging to that as well.
 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Gorgeous Grunge
Off the Grid
Epic Day This and That dsp
Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock
Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Soft Suede ink
Silver buttons
Hexagon hive thinlit
sponges
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!