Monday, December 22, 2014

Hello Sunshine

 
When I saw this project kit in the Occasions Catalog, I knew my daughter would want me to put one together for her.  It is the cutest little wire frame and I didn't use half the pieces in the kit to put it together.  

 
The "Best.Day.Ever." image is from a Sale-a-bration stamp set called Best Day Ever, go figure! :)  It is stamped with Colorbox Chalk ink (also in the Occasions catalog in three colors - woo hoo!). 

 
Sometime things don't quite turn out the way you planned...on the Crushed Curry photo die cut frame, I accidentally dropped the Colorbox chalk ink...oops!  Well, I decided to just go with it and added some more distressing with it.

 
(My pom pom skills need a little work...)

 
This would make a great gift for so many people!  I am already thinking a 4H project for my nieces as well...Oh the possibilities.
 
Supplies:
Best Day Ever
Colorbox Chalk ink
Hello Life project kit
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!