Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sneak Peek!

 
You are definitely going to find something you love in the upcoming Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog.  There are so many fun new project kits, stamp sets, accessories...

 
The first sneak peek I will share with you is the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die.  it makes the most adorable little bag that measures 3 11/16" x 5 1/4" and has coordinating accessory dies (the strip with the holes in it and the "for you" along with several others).

 
The designer series paper I chose for this one is called Birthday Bash specialty paper.
 
Supplies:
Coastal Cabana card stock
Birthday Bash specialty paper
Mini treat bag thinlits dies
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!