Tuesday, December 16, 2014

O Holy Night

 
I have worked with a couple of church youth groups making cards for shut ins, etc. in the last couple weeks and I have used this stamp set each time (although neither group made this one).  It is from last year, but I really like the image and wanted to incorporate it this year again.

 
The designer series papers I chose to pair are All is Calm and Flowerpot...using Lost Lagoon and Pear Pizzazz card stock and inks along with them.

 
Don't forget to check out the new Weekly Deals that come out today! 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!