Monday, December 29, 2014

December Paper Pumpkin

 
When I finally opened my December Paper Pumpkin kit, I happened to do it about 15 minutes before the bus arrived to drop off my kids from school.  So, that meant that Maddie wanted to check it out right away too and wouldn't you know it, some of my supplies disappeared :)  

 
I love that she enjoys making cards too and never mind when she wants me to share the kit with her...

 
It was a fun one and I enjoyed using the "scraps" on the cards in addition to the pieces that were supposed to be used.

 
I know that there are refills available for the kit while supplies last and you can always sign up for a kit yourself as well - a little surprise in the mail every month!   (You can choose to skip a month or cancel at any time too)

 
You can also give subscriptions as a gift (or for yourself) right here!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!