Sunday, December 7, 2014

Enjoy the Fuss

 
One of my son's friends had a birthday recently and this is the card I made for him.  I made the card base 5 1/2" x 1 1/4" and added the Pear Pizzazz to it (8" x 5", scored at 4").  

 
I cut down one of the die cuts from the gift card envelope and trims thinlit to make the small arrow and added a couple of candy dots to it. 

 
On the inside, I used the gift card envelope die to make a pocket that would fit either a gift card or $$ and attached the flap to the base. 

 
Supplies:
Big News
Memento Black, Pacific Point ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pacific Point and Pear Pizzazz card stock
Brights candy dots
Gift card envelope and trims thinlit
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!