Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Newborn King

 
When I pick out new stamp sets for Christmas, I always prefer to get the religious ones and when I saw this in the Holiday Catalog I really liked it...but...I don't like to color and this one looked like lots of intricate work...
 
 
I decided to try this concept on a card to see how it would look and I really like it.  The coloring time was greatly decreased by only coloring the highlighted area as well.

 
Of course, truthfully this image would look fine without coloring too, but I like the little pop of colors this way.
 
Supplies:
The Newborn King
Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate card stock
Markers, Early Espresso ink
1 3/4" circle punch
 




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!