Monday, December 15, 2014

Middle School

 
Well, I am back and hopefully almost over this icky cough!  While at a retreat a few weeks ago I made a pretty big dent in my scrapbooking "to do" picture pile.  What helped with that a lot was some premade pages that I had ready to add pictures to (extras from my stamp clubs).  This one uses the Point and Click Project Life stamp set along with the Cards and Labels framelits and Happiness Is collection.

 
I love how the stickers make for quick and easy titles!

 
Supplies:
Project Life Happiness Is
Project Life Cards and Labels framelits
Project Life point and click stamp set
Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz ink
Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay card stock
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!