Saturday, December 20, 2014

County Fair

 
The county fair is always such a fun time, I try to get some fun pictures each year for  the kids scrapbooks, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  This year I was able to get a couple good ones and put together pages for each child.  

 
I had some leftover stamped and die cut Perfectly Preserved images that I thought went well with the theme and added some Typeset specialty paper and some sewing as well. 

 
The sewing is a new thing for me and it was fun to play with a little without getting too technical. 
 
Supplies:
Perfectly Preserved
Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray ink
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate card stock
Typeset specialty paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!