Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shades of Purple

 
A Sale-a-bration 2015 sneak peek for you today!  This stamp set is a is photopolymer and has three steps to stamp the lotus flower.  I used Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder for my flower image (love purple!) and Lost Lagoon for my sentiment.

 
A quick punch of the Angled Tag Topper, some Lost Lagoon satin ribbon and embossed Pear Pizzazz card stock and there you go! 
 
Supplies:
Lotus Blossom
Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Lost Lagoon ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz card stock
Lost Lagoon satin ribbon
Angled Tag Topper punch
Arrows folder

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!