Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Chocolate Around the World


Since I shared one of these little chocolate treats yesterday I thought I would share the other one right away.  For this tin, I used the Christmas around the world designer series paper and one of the matching embellishments.


In addition to that, I still have some leftover pieces from the Be Merry kit and used a tulle circle and some ribbon as decoration.  There is also a piece of Basic Black card stock punched with the Starburst punch behind the tulle.


Supplies:
Christmas around the world dsp and embellishments
Be Merry kit extra pieces
Basic Black card stock
Starburst punch
tin
Hershey's chocolate nuggets


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!