Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November Stamp Club Projects


I am a little slow in sharing the Stamp Club projects this month!  This time I chose to do a couple Christmas cards and a layout that could be used for many different occasions.


The first card pairs the Be of Good Cheer specialty paper with the Season Like Christmas stamp set.


For the second card, we used the Winter Wonder embossing folder, Stitched shapes framelits, metallic thread and Every Good Wish stamp set.


Finally, on the layout we used Fresh Florals designer series paper and a few punched pieces for accents.


Remember, we always have room for more if you would like to join either the monthly stamp club or virtual (every other month) club!  Contact me here for more details!





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!