Friday, November 24, 2017

Lovely Birthday


The online extravaganza is still going on at Stampin' Up!, make sure not to miss out on all the great discounts!  You can check them all out here!  


Today's card uses Stampin' Blends to color in the image from the Beautiful You stamp set.  I am still practicing with these markers but have found they are kind of fun to play with.  



I chose to use a background of designer series paper from the Whole lot of lovey collection and used the Bermuda Bay shades of markers for the coloring.


Supplies:
Beautiful You
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay card stock
Whole lot of lovely dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!