Friday, November 10, 2017

Night in Bethlehem



On the cards below, I was playing around with some different patterns in the Merry Music specialty paper set as well as some gold embellishments using some sequin trim and metallic thread behind the foil snowflakes.


The sentiment is from the Night in Bethlehem stamp set which has a coordinating edgelit set that I am finding myself using a lot these days.  

The colors I paired together were Soft Sky, Fresh Fig and Pear Pizzazz, using Fresh Fig ink as well.


Supplies:
Night in Bethlehem
Fresh Fig ink
Soft Sky, Fresh Fig, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White card stock
foil snowflakes
sequin trim, metallic thread
Merry Music specialty paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!