Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Get Well Blends


There was more practice using the Stampin' Blends on these cards that I made recently.  My card stash needed some get well cards and I thought the Get Well Soup stamp set would work well to do some more coloring with the Stampin' Blends as well.


I decided to try out a few different colors on the same style of card and added a few embellishments to the soup bowls using the hearts and stars elements and metallic enamel shapes.


Supplies:
Get Well Soup
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Night of Navy, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
doilies
Softly falling folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!