Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Pick a Pattern Birthday


 I always send birthday cards to our families and now that also includes great nieces and nephews so I need to remember to have some kids cards on hand.  The Pick a Pattern designer series paper is a fun one to use for kids occasions and I paired it with the Pieces and Patterns stamp set.  Tomorrow I will share another card using the same paper and stamp set.


I stamped the dinosaur with Memento black ink and colored it in with my Stampin' Blends before punching it out with the 2" circle punch and popping it up over the layers of designer series paper.


Supplies:
Patterns and Pieces
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock
Pick a Pattern dsp
2" circle punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!