Thursday, November 30, 2017

Painted Tree Sympathy


Lovely as a Tree always works well for sympathy cards in my opinion so I paired it with some different patterns from the Painted Autumn designer series paper collection for these cards.  


Beside the tree, I used an image from the Timeless Textures stamp set and I tried out a couple different colors using Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party on the cards shown here.


Supplies:
Lovely as a Tree, Timeless Textures, Flourishing Phrases
Early Espresso, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Painted autumn dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!