Friday, December 1, 2017

Just for You


I love the designs in the Foil Frenzy specialty paper package and decided to use some in the background on this card.  In addition, I thought I would add some embossing with the Perfect polka dots folder on another piece of card stock behind the stamped images.


The Stampin' Blends once again came out to color in the pen images and my sentiment is from the Watercolor Wings stamp set.


Supplies:
Crafting Forever, Watercolor Wings
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Foil Frenzy specialty paper
Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Perfect Polka dots folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!