Wednesday, December 6, 2017

November Paper Pumpkin Alternative Day 2


Today' projects using the leftover Paper Pumpkin kit pieces are some cards that along with the tags, leaves, stamps and bakers twine uses the Woodgrain embossing folder and several layers of card stock.


I added some Merry Music specialty paper behind a few layers as well as adding a faceted gem as an accent on the sentiment layer.


Supplies:
November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
Cherry Cobbler ink
Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Early Espresso card stock
Merry Music specialty paper
Woodgrain folder
faceted gems
Triple banner punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!