Friday, December 8, 2017

More Stocking Tags


Recently I put together a lot of these fun Christmas stocking tags using all different types of Christmas designer series paper and embellishments.  These are a couple samples using the Quilted Christmas paper and some mini ornaments and Stitched felt embellishments.


I just cut a big pile of the pieces and started putting them together in an assembly line...it went faster than you might think!  


Supplies:
Tags and Trimmings
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
Quilted Christmas dsp
Wood textures dsp
Everyday Label punch
mini ornaments
Trim your stockings dies
linen thread
Stitched felt embellishments




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!