Friday, December 15, 2017

Milestone Moments Birthday


My daughter recently had a birthday and I wanted a fun card for her.  She always saves the cards I make her so I wanted to add lots of elements to it.


For stamp sets, I chose Milestone Moments, Better Together and Playful Backgrounds, pairing them with Cherry Cobbler and Soft suede ink.


On the inside I added a strip of the same pattern of designer series paper from the Be Merry collection as an accent after doing some more stamping.


The banners are created using the triple banner punch and I embossed my layer of Soft Suede card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  Of course a 12 year old needs some bling too so I added some basic rhinestones and bakers twine.

Supplies:
Milestone Moments, Playful Backgrounds, Better Together
Cherry Cobbler, Soft suede ink
Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock
Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
Banner triple punch
Perfect Polka dots folder
Basic rhinestones
Be Merry dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!