Thursday, December 21, 2017

Glittered Happy


I was playing around with some extra tag pieces from the November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit and put together a few cards like this one.  


The stamp set I chose is called happy celebrations and I used Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Sweet Sugarplum inks and card stocks while adding a strip of glitter washi tape as an accent.  I think next time I would stamp off the Sweet Sugarplum image that is under my "Birthday to You" so it stands out a little better.


Supplies:
Happy Celebrations
Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Sweet Sugarplum ink
Basic Gray, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
glitter washi tape (2017 Sale-a-bration)
November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!