Thursday, December 14, 2017

December Stamp Club Projects


In the spirit of the clearance rack and year end sale - this time around I chose to use some retired items for our stamp club projects.  I used several patterns of retired designer series paper in both the layout and the stockings and also a few retired embellishments on the stockings.


Even though the layout uses some Christmas themed paper, it could be used for lots of different occasions.


I wanted to do something more than just cards this time so I put together a gift tag and a pillow box stocking using the Trim your stockings dies.


The card uses the Seasonal layers thinlits and Colorful Seasons stamp set along with some Wood textures designer series paper and the everyday label punch.


Contact me if you would like more information about my stamp clubs!  We always welcome new members.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!