Friday, December 29, 2017

Gluten Free



One more sample with the Birthday Wit stamp set!  This is the last sentiment in the set (along with a plain Happy Birthday) and I added a few Sale-a-bration items to go along with it.


The designer series paper is called Bubbles and Fizz and the ribbon is a pack called the Shimmer ribbon pack - both of which are Sale-a-bration free items that you can earn in just a few days!

I also added a little bow from the retired Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit with a Glitter enamel dot in the center.


Supplies:

Birthday Wit
Bermuda Bay ink
Basic Gray, Smoky Slate card stock
Cupcakes and carousels embellishment kit
Glitter enamel dots
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
Shimmer Ribbon pack (SAB 2018)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!